It’s a Texas thing! Just ask anyone who has been to Concan, TX... It’s one of the most beautiful and fun spots in Texas! The Rio Frio Fest is going to turn up the heat even more by bringing your favorite musicians (every day and night) and of course, outdoor activities, Big Crawfish Boil, and more!
FREE shuttles to and from the concerts and activities are available! This is what a real Spring Break is all about! The Concan community offers buses and other shuttles throughout most of the Concan lodges, camping and RV communities. Ask your lodging provider about pick-up schedules and hours of operation. Here’s to a safe Spring Break!
Go to the Lodging banner on this website and then click the Hill Country Rivers website link and click on the “Concan” tab. Pick any lodge that fits your needs. River Cabins to Luxury Homes, from Lodges that sleep 16+ people to RV and camping sites, you choose! Be sure you confirm with the lodge (before making your reservations) that the lodging includes a discounted promo code for reduced concert tickets. Promo code discount expires February 1, 2019 or until sold out. (Promo code applies to 3-Day Music Pass ONLY.)
It all depends on what your needs are. You can stay on the Frio River, at the Concan Golf Course, the legendary swimming hole, or even right next to the concerts and activities. ALL lodging choices are in close proximity to the festival site. Plus, many lodges offer free shuttles to and from the festival site (ask your lodge if they provide a free shuttle or if they are close to shuttle drop/pick up location.)
While most do, some may not. You must ask and confirm that the lodge includes the promo code BEFORE making your reservation. If for any reason, a lodge does not include the discount code, ask them to contact Dickson Productions before you make your reservations.
You will arrange lodging reservations with your lodge of choice. Payment is strictly between you and your lodge. Once your lodging reservations are confirmed, immediately purchase your RFF concerts of choice and utilize your promo code (provided by your lodge) to receive exclusive discounted tickets (some restrictions apply). Rio Frio Fest tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.
Note: You must have met all payment requirements by your lodge at beginning of your stay to obtain your Rio Frio Fest promo concert discounts.
Exclusive reduced price concert tickets, Rio Frio Fest program, and schedule are included when you check in providing all concert details, Concan community free concerts, activities, helpful hints and more.
Note: Some lodges provide free shuttles to and from the concerts. Ask the lodge when making reservations.
You are guaranteed entrance to all House Pasture Cattle Company nightly concerts (for dates of purchase) with your pre-purchased Rio Frio Fest concert tickets. However, some daytime concert and activities areas may have limited capacity. While these daytime activity areas have lots of room, they may fill to capacity and a one out- one in policy will be in effect.
Exception: In the case of inclement weather, all events are subject to be moved indoors. If indoor venue is filled to capacity, a one out- one in policy will be in effect.
After completing your online purchase, you will receive a ticket voucher (please print.) Ticket vouchers may then be exchanged for the appropriate wristband at one of our Dickson Productions check-in locations (times and location will be provided on your ticket and online). Rio Frio Fest program and schedule will be provided at your lodge and/or concert grounds.
You may redeem your Rio Frio Fest 3-Day wristband at the Dickson Productions desk, located at House Pasture Cattle Co., Wednesday, March 13th through Saturday, March 16th from 2:00pm to 10:00pm.
Pick up your wristband in advance to avoid the wait on the night of the show!
Nightly concerts will be held at the outdoor (and/ or indoors) concert grounds next to the House Pasture Cattle Company. Click here to see a map- HPCC. Additional concerts and activities will take place at the Neal’s Lodges Joe Jimmy’s Stage or Neal’s Water Hole, plus the Frio Country Resort’s Riverside Cabins area-“The Beach”. Needless to say, there’s always a party going on!
Dickson Productions will release a limited amount of nightly concert tickets; all tickets sold on first come first come served basis.
It’s about 81 miles West of San Antonio; an easy and nice road trip through Southwest Texas. Click here to view a map and directions- Concan, TX
It will be about the same as any Texas beach, except Rio Frio Fest will heat it up even more with a non-stop lineup of concerts and activities like no other. Experience the South Texas Hill Country and the beautiful Frio River and enjoy the good times and great people that embrace that “Texas state of mind” with Texas music and activities plus the natural beauty this special part of Texas offers.
Local Police / Fire 830-278-9147
ATM at House Pasture Cattle Co.
First State Bank
Highway 127 West, Concan, TX 78838
Drive up ATM - 24 Hours
LET SOMEONE TAKE YOU HOME TONIGHT
For free shuttle information, please check with your lodging provider. Please utilize the shuttles or designated a driver - DO NOT DRINK & DRIVE!
For any lodging questions, or for information about additional activities, ask your lodging provider.
Rio Frio Fest is committed to providing a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, but there are certain guidelines that must be followed to ensure a safe, fun and genuine festival experience for everyone. Please adhere to the following:
• No Coolers
• No outside food/alcohol permitted. (*alcohol will be sold at the festival)
• No re-entry for minors or single day ticket holders (no exceptions)
• Wristbands are non-transferable and must be intact on your wrist at all times.
• No pets allowed on the festival grounds, or parking lots (licensed ADA assistants accepted).
• All participants and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry.
• Lawn chairs & blankets allowed only in designated areas
• Children 12 years old and under admitted free with adult. Children must be supervised and within normal voice range at all times.
• No unauthorized vending - if you’re not a registered vendor you may not sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds
• Please use the proper trash receptacles to clean up after yourselves
• Park in designated parking areas only. Violators will be towed at owner’s expense.
• No illegal or illicit substances of any kind
• Festival goers must abide by all local, state, and federal laws.
• DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. Ask your lodger about a shuttle services to and from the event or arrange a sober ride.
* This is an all ages event. In order to consume alcohol you must be at least 21 years of age with a valid state or government issued ID. Due to the dry county, all IDs will be checked and registered at the front gates and a drinking wristband will be issued.
• Outside Food / Alcohol
• Lawn Chairs / Blankets
• Water Toys (tubes, floats, etc.)
• NO GLASS containers
• Park in the designated areas ONLY
• Do not park past barricades
• Always be aware of pedestrians and drive carefully
These are general guidelines for Rio Frio Fest participants. The venues, lodges, and community may have additional guidelines or rules that you must adhere to.